Pamela M. Schuur
Pamela M. Schuur is an experienced attorney focused on helping her clients smartly manage their legal risk through contracts and, where necessary, litigation. Her practice encompasses general advice for business owners, transactional work, and employment and real estate law, Ms. Schuur is passionate about adding value through sound, strategic counsel. Ms. Schuur has worked as in-house general counsel for numerous software companies, and acts as a regular advisor to businesses in several industries.
Ms. Schuur is an active member of the local legal community, as well as her community at large, including volunteering for the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano Counties. Ms. Schuur is involved in multiple political organizations. She has lived in the Bay Area for her entire life. She loves cooking and reading, fine dining and baseball.
· Member, California State Bar and its Business Law and Litigation Sections
· All California courts.
· Federal District Court in the Northern District of California
· Federal District Court in the Eastern District of California
Interests & Activities
Temple Emanu-El of San Jose, former Trustee.
· San Jose State University, Public Relations, Advertising and Applied Communication, San Jose, California
· Juris Doctorate, University of California, Hastings College of the Law